Our church praying for 40 days for our Take It to the Streets Ministry. Each day will have a scripture reading, a list things to pray for and I will write a quick devotional thought from the day’s passage. The schedule is not original with us but is built off of YouVersion’s Bible App.
– 2 Peter 3:8-9
Sometimes we do and do and do and do and do…
and wonder where God is
We often go out into the community and think… this is going to be awesome and it is anything but that.
But then later as if out of the blue God shows up and exciting things happen
He just didn’t show up when we expected Him to
He showed up when He wanted to show up
because He’s on a different schedule than we are.
– So today pray for every house on your street that they would come to know Jesus
– Pray for our church that we would see many people come to know Christ, and that we would see them grow as His disciples.
– Pray for God to not wait to long to answer these prayers and then tell Him “we however trust His timing in all of this”. Express your desire to see Him work.
– Ask God to began to prepare us for what He is about to do so we will be ready.
– Pray for Take 5.2 that we will be able to polish things up, that tickets will sell and many people will come.
– Pray that the gospel is clear to people on that evening.