Our church praying for 40 days for our Take It to the Streets Ministry. Each day will have a scripture reading, a list things to pray for and I will write a quick devotional thought from the day’s passage. The schedule is not original with us but is built off of YouVersion’s Bible App.
– Joshua 6:1-5
I wonder how many people thought this was a crazy idea?
Just walk around the city a few days in silence then blow some horns and the walls will come down…
Oh… You’re serious… sorry Joshua Sir… I thought you were joking.
Nope it was God’s will.
What God will use to accomplish His purpose is sometimes strange, odd or even funny. But its what He has decided to use to get the job done, He just needs people to follow even when they are laughing on the inside about the method.
– Today pray that we would be willing to do anything God leads us to do in reaching our community… even if it strikes us as odd.
– Pray for your street that God’s kingdom would come and His will would be done.
– Pray for our church that God’s kingdom would come and His will would be done.
– Ask God to make you hungry for prayer and His will. A hunger that would move you to action.
– Pray for Take 5.2, that God would work out any issues that may have come up concerning it.
7 thoughts on “Prayer Take 24/40”
Praising God that His love endures forever & praying for boldness in proclaiming His Truth with love & grace!
Praying that we will effectively share the gospel and many will trust Christ. Christ is the answer for the problems of our world.
I look forward to these every day. Like a bright little light in the middle of an irritatingly dark day…
Praying to be more obedient.