1. I have a birth certificate. There are various things I have had to use it for. It is in a secured location in my house. At a moments notice I can go get it. I also have a passport.
2. Looking forward to Sunday….
3. My head is itching
4. We have my wife’s birth certificate in a protected location and can produce it with in 24 hours or less if we needed it.
5. I’m not a “birther”… just think its interesting.
6. I have a wedding this weekend…. looking forward to it.
7. “You’re going to miss this” is an eye opening song…. so true. And I do not like country!
8. My mom and dad have a copy of my birth certificate… and I am married and out of the house.
9. Looking over the sermon for Sunday.
10. The last random Thursday was very popular…
11. This is a “Love” sermon series summer?…. everyone seems to be doing a series on Love… I may have missed a memo. Oh well… God has something else in-store for FBC, and I am looking forward to it!
12. I wonder if the ink has dried on the birth certificate?
13. There are flies in my office… they now have an appointed time to die. I hope they had a prophet to declare their hours were numbered unless they repented.
14. Come to think of it Nicole and I had to present our birth certificates before they would give us our marriage license.
15. Those two flies.. their luck ran out.
16. So, if the birth certificate is a distraction from the real issues facing our country… why are we talking so much about it?
17. Listening to the Prince of Egypt Inspirational Album.