Our church is praying for 40 days for our Take It to the Streets Ministry. Each day will have a scripture reading, a list things to pray for and I will write a quick devotional thought from the day’s passage. The schedule is not original with us but is built off of YouVersion’s Bible App.
– Matthew 28-18-20
It is fitting that we end our 40 days of prayer for our Take it to the Streets ministry with the word…
Go make disciples of all nations.
Go and compel others to accept and follow Jesus
This is a call for life.
– So today pray that Take 5.2 will go well, that Christ will be presented in a compelling way and that we will see disciples made as a result of this outreach.
– Pray that God will help you always to remain focused on His vision for all our lives and that making disciples will always be what FBC strives to do.
– Pray that we will continue to live our lives for Jesus so much so that we become positive examples of His love and grace in our community.
– Pray that God will show us how He wants to reach and transform the lives of the people in our community.
– Pray for God to show us exactly how He wants us to “Take it to the Streets” in the future
5 thoughts on “Prayer Take 40/40”
will continue to pray…
I think I’ll join you! 🙂
Prayed! Wish I had been able to do it daily. But I did enjoy being a part of this!