I write this only because I really like my friends and want the best for them…
Here’s a few reasons why you really should not complain about Facebook.
1. Its free.
Yep, its free. And you use it free of charge.
2. You are free not to use it.
Therefore, they are not shoving it down your throat. You chose to be on Facebook, and you can choose not to be on it.
3. Please do not say you “don’t understand the new format”.
It says more about you than it does Facebook. To be honest, it makes you look… umm. Stupid.
4. Please do not say “I can’t find anything on the new page.”
That makes you look worse.
5. Only people stuck in their ways complain when there is a change as insignificant as this one.
6. If you are a believer here is what God says about it.
“Do all things without grumbling or disputing, that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world” Philippians 2:14-15
So please, listen to me…
I am your friend and love you…
Don’t repost the complaint and just get in there and learn how to use the new format and save some face.
But, if you want to continue with the complaining here is a small tip…
In writing if you use ALL CAPS for the whole post, it loses its effectiveness.