Random Thoughts from a Random Day.
1. The past few days there has been only a 20% to 30% chance of rain. I am beginning to think I am looking at that wrong. It should be there is a 20% to 30% chance it will not rain.
2. For Lion, your Mac has to have 2G of memory, mine only has 1.
3. Somethings, that haven’t been used for years (or over 6 months) really need to go…
4. Working on the “Truly” sermon for Sunday… #15
5. How fast do squirrels multiply?
6. Still hanging around the same weight… I wonder when I will lose more?
7. Wrote a story for my sons class… Reading it to them on Friday… Excited
8. Looking forward to the Christmas play.
9. Well it’s 11:59pm…. Good night!